Pennsic?

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 1, 2011
      I'm starting to put together the Fall Slovo and realizing that I have
      nothing at all about Pennsic in it. Was there a gathering? Does
      anyone have pictures? Does anyone want to write a brief about it?

      -- Paul
    • Pavel
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 9, 2011
        Yea, dunno, heard one was planned, but I was only there mid war week this year and it was on Monday.

        btw, and this would be to the whole sig list, what are all the slavic households that do show up pennsics, or sca events. I have heard of the slavic village, but am wondering if there are any others.

        Thanks,
        pawel/jarnhauss

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

        > I'm starting to put together the Fall Slovo and realizing that I have
        > nothing at all about Pennsic in it. Was there a gathering? Does
        > anyone have pictures? Does anyone want to write a brief about it?
        >
        > -- Paul

      • goldschp tds.net
        Message 3 of 17 , May 10, 2014
          Any word about a gathering at Pennsic this year?

          Paul