Re: SI|G meeting update

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
      This was a trying year for me and I knew that I wouldn't enjoy Pennsic even if I was able to scrape together the money. I am looking ahead to next year but several things still need to happen before I make to Pennsic.

      YIS
      Magdalena

      PS I have had time to start two icons as well as planning a local icon class. I have two people willing to commit to meeting once a week for at least six weeks. That's commitment!