Re: [sig] SI|G meeting update

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2011
      GAH!!!!!    You're so mean.   I'm not going to Pennsic this year, which is totally unfair because I think you now camp just up the lane from Haus VDK.  (B blocks yeah?  We're B-05.)   I will miss you!!!   I will drink some of my Russian Standard vodka and think of you!

      Plus, honestly,  San Diego Comic-Con was not all it's cracked up to be, which I wished I'd known - I'd've saved a grand and gone to Pennsic again instead.

      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011
        This was a trying year for me and I knew that I wouldn't enjoy Pennsic even if I was able to scrape together the money. I am looking ahead to next year but several things still need to happen before I make to Pennsic.

        YIS
        Magdalena

        PS I have had time to start two icons as well as planning a local icon class. I have two people willing to commit to meeting once a week for at least six weeks. That's commitment!