Full Metal Jouster

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011
      Greetings!

      I have been a lurker on this site for a long time but have not commented much.

      I come now asking for help. I have a chance to be on a reality TV show "Full Metal Jouster" After a few phone calls I feel my chances are good, but I could use alittle help getting to the next stage.
      The more people that view, like, share and comment on my interview on youtube, the better my chances.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/BryanFDouglas?feature=mhee

      I will try to post this in the link section.
      Thanks for any help!

      Wiktor Kostka