Re: [sig] Google

  • outkast_samurai@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
      It was awesome. I have google set as my homepage so was greeted with it first thing this morning.

      Vlad

      Did anyone else notice today's Google meme?

      -- Paul

    • Owlharp@juno.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
        Blestyashchij!!!!!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
          Yes, I reposted to my LJ.  First time in 2 months I've posted!

          --Sfandra

          ******************
          Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          http://sfandra.webs.com
          Never 'pearl' your butt.

          Did anyone else notice today's Google meme?

          -- Paul

        • Magdalena
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
            St Basil's was part of it I believe.