Google

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
      Did anyone else notice today's Google meme?

      -- Paul
    • outkast_samurai@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
        It was awesome. I have google set as my homepage so was greeted with it first thing this morning.

        Vlad

      • Owlharp@juno.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
          Blestyashchij!!!!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
            Yes, I reposted to my LJ.  First time in 2 months I've posted!

            --Sfandra

            ******************
            Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
            http://sfandra.webs.com
            Never 'pearl' your butt.

            Did anyone else notice today's Google meme?

            -- Paul

          • Magdalena
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
              St Basil's was part of it I believe.