Re: [sig] Digest Number 3241

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Cool, I hadn't seen that yet!

      Thought this might be useful for people interested in medieval Poland.
      "Coronations: Medieval and Early Modern Monarchic Ritual" edited by János M.
      Bak, is freely available online here:
      http://publishing.cdlib.org/ucpressebooks/view?docId=ft367nb2f3;query=;brand=ucpress
      and chapter 9 discusses the various ceremonial parts in the coronation of a
      new ruler in medieval Poland. (At the very least, it may provide some
      inspiration for ceremonial happenings in the SCA?)
      --
      Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the