Hello and an interesting link.

  • Rachel Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      Hello, I have been lurking for some time, but I haven't had too many questions,
      or information for answers so I have been mainly quiet.
      I found an interesting link today, not sure if anyone else has found it, but i
      though i would share.
      http://www.bibliotekar.ru/ornamenty/index.htm The page is in Russian, I
      believe, but the links on it are of types of patterns for what i would assume
      embroidery, or something else. I haven't had time to go though and translate the
      writing on the page yet. Off to google translate now.

      Lady Aleksandra