Class on Russian Icons, EK Southern War Practice

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 7:05 AM
      If anyone is in the area or already planning on attending the EK Southern Region War Practice, near Lehighton, PA, I will be presenting my History and Development of Russian Icons. The Event announcement webaddress is listed below.

      I can't think of a better place to present my class than at a site named The Ukrainian Homestead!

      YIS
      Magdalena

      http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2115