A Russian pearl embroiderer

  • Hastings Sanderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      I don't know if any of you follow Mary Corbet's needlework blog, but the
      last couple of posts might be of interest. The featured projects are some
      pearl embroidered mats designed by Irina Rudneva and embroidered by Larissa
      Borodich.
      http://www.needlenthread.com/2011/06/beadwork-inspiration-embroidered-mat.html
      Irina has some incredible pearl embroidered icon covers she made on her site
      http://irinajewel.com/en/pearl-embroidery/ She's apparently made an in
      depth study of historic pearl embroidery. I know I'm intrigued.

      Ever to your Service,
      Praksedys Turova doch'