Re: i need ideas for a dress......

  • mustangkar03
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 14, 2011
      OK, since i'm kinda pressed for time and have been staring at the sleeves trying to figure out how i could make it work, I've decided to put these on the back burner for now. I think when the snows come and all the homework has been done and i'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs, i'll try it again.

      Thank you to everyone who have given me advice on this. I greatly appreciate it. :) Hope to see some of you Easterners at Vinland Raids this weekend!

      YIS,
      Serafima