Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 77 , Jun 1, 2011
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
      Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
      restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

      Let me know if you have anything.

      The deadline is July 1.

      Thanks,
      Paul (for SIG)

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 77 of 77 , Mar 9
        I'm looking for material for the Spring Slovo. Anyone have anything to contribute? The deadline is April 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul