Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 78 , Jun 1 7:32 PM
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
      Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
      restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

      Let me know if you have anything.

      The deadline is July 1.

      Thanks,
      Paul (for SIG)

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6 4:58 PM
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden