Re: [sig] Pennsic 40 SIG gathering

    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2011
      Ah bah.   I am not going to Pennsic this year.  :-(

      Have fun for me!

      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      OL, OM, KOE, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      "Ja mogu sdelat' to."

      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2011
         I'm going to Italy next year and just doing some traveling to the Carolina's this summer, so I won't be there either. Enjoy the war

        After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.