Pennsic 40 SIG gathering

    Message 1 of 3 , May 25 12:28 PM
      Greetings All, from Mordak!

      Unless someone else registered an A&S tent for the meeting, its going to be in a Private Camp this year! I apologize for my oversight, mundania has been giving me the Size 10 hot and heavy this year!

      So, as a re-cap, brief meeting, long social gathering! So, bring yourselves, bring your books and projects and SIG related scores at Pennsic!

      Whatever site we end up at, it will be late afternoon towards evening and WET, so bring any booze or food you may want to share!

      News at 11! Hope to see you all there!
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25 1:34 PM
        Ah bah.   I am not going to Pennsic this year.  :-(

        Have fun for me!

        --Sfandra

        ******************
        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        OL, OM, KOE, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
        http://sfandra.webs.com
        Never 'pearl' your butt.
        "Ja mogu sdelat' to."

        Message 3 of 3 , May 25 1:56 PM
           I'm going to Italy next year and just doing some traveling to the Carolina's this summer, so I won't be there either. Enjoy the war

          After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.