I thought this discussion of some other finds similar to the "Pskov Treasure" might be of interest

  • Hastings Sanderson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 3:24 PM
      I thought this was a very interesting discussion on Viking age women's
      fashion that might have originated in Russia There' is a link to this
      article Advusin, D.A. & Puskina, T.A. "Three chamber graves at Gniozdozo" *
      Fornvannen*, 83, pages 20-33 (1988). Thought someone else might find it
      intriguing.
      http://cathyscostumeblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/pskov-was-not-unique.html

      -Praksedys