Pennsic mtg survey

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
      I'm going to reserve space in an A and S tent soon. In the past we have had these meetings at noon, mid-afternoon and late afternoon. In fact, the last time I MC'd it was a late afternoon affair with a brief meeting and a long party with noshing, sharing, visiting and some libations.

      So, I'm asking the folks who plan to be at Pennsic what timeslot is most favored? I'm aiming for a consensus but a simple majority works too!

      Also, those that come, I do meetings for a paycheck so this is going to be informal and low key and friendly, like a village festival. For me, its a time of sharing and new friends, and old. So bring your projects, your books, you music, your questions and any libations or food you would like to share, preferably Slavic!
      'dok
    • Sasha
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
        LOL, I am a giant nerd... I read that as Pennsic Magic: the Gathering
        Survey... ;-p

        Sasha