Re: [sig] Pennsic

    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 31 5:49 AM
      I am not planning on going to Pennsic this year.

      (At the risk of getting things thrown at me: My husband & I are going to Disneyland & SanDiego ComicCon the week before Pennsic starts...)

      --Sfandra Dmitrieva

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
      ******************
    • Petr
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1, 2011
        > I'll do it.

        Marija and I will be there (Peace week Wednesday through War week Friday), so let me know if you need a hand.

        Petr Kotok
      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 4, 2011
          Mordak,

          Are you going to sign up for an A&S tent or do
          you plan to hold it in a provate camp?

          Thanks,
          Paul