Re: [sig] Pennsic

  • Patty
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 30, 2011
      Very cool, 'Dok!

      Myself, I'm not sure of my Pennsic plans. I am unemployed (well, technically a "freelance writer"), so I have time but no money. If I get a job by then, I will have money but no time. So I don't know whether I will be at Pennsic just for the middle weekend, or for a bit longer, or what. If I can, I will attend the gathering, but it's so hard to plan that I don't know whether I should commit to teaching or anything.

      Sighing,
      Lady Patricia
      http://ladypatriciaoftrakai.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 31, 2011
        I am not planning on going to Pennsic this year.

        (At the risk of getting things thrown at me: My husband & I are going to Disneyland & SanDiego ComicCon the week before Pennsic starts...)

        --Sfandra Dmitrieva

        ******************
        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
        http://sfandra.webs.com
        ******************
        Never 'pearl' your butt.
        "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
        ******************
      • Petr
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 1, 2011
          > I'll do it.

          Marija and I will be there (Peace week Wednesday through War week Friday), so let me know if you need a hand.

          Petr Kotok
        • Paul W Goldschmidt
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 4, 2011
            Mordak,

            Are you going to sign up for an A&S tent or do
            you plan to hold it in a provate camp?

            Thanks,
            Paul