Re: russian baby garb

  • tamara_ot_melnik
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2011
      Dear Shannon,

      I'm sure I will have students in Belgrade over the next few weeks, and they will certainly goo home over Easter. I will try and have one of them check on it for you.

      In Service,
      Tamara
      (incipient College of St. John of Rila, Bulgaria)

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Anderson <kitonlove@...> wrote:

      > Also, sub question... There is a fabric remnant of a garment worn by Ivan Alexander in the National Museum of Serbia in Belgrade. It is from something he gave to someone and signed. Does anyone happen to know what this piece of cloth is made of? The museum website doesn't seem to include information on it in it's listings and before I bombard their nice contact person with an English email, I thought I'd ask here. ;)
      >
      > Thanks!!!
      > Shannon
    • Suzanne
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13, 2011
        Last I heard, the museum is closed indefinitely. I hope I'm wrong!

        Susanna

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "tamara_ot_melnik" <tamara_ot_melnik@...> wrote:

        > Dear Shannon,
        >
        > I'm sure I will have students in Belgrade over the next few weeks, and they will certainly goo home over Easter. I will try and have one of them check on it for you.
        >
        > In Service,
        > Tamara
        > (incipient College of St. John of Rila, Bulgaria)
        >
        > --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Anderson <kitonlove@> wrote:
        >
        > > Also, sub question... There is a fabric remnant of a garment worn by Ivan Alexander in the National Museum of Serbia in Belgrade. It is from something he gave to someone and signed. Does anyone happen to know what this piece of cloth is made of? The museum website doesn't seem to include information on it in it's listings and before I bombard their nice contact person with an English email, I thought I'd ask here. ;)
        > >
        > > Thanks!!!
        > > Shannon

      • tamara_ot_melnik
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2011
          The museum is open now, but some galleries are closed. One of my students will check later this month when he goes home and he'll see what he can find out for you.

          IS,
          Tamara