SIG Gathering at Gulf Wars

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5 6:08 AM
      Greetings from Sofya!

      The SIG Gathering at Gulf Wars is set for 3pm on Friday afternoon. I'll be
      bringing a couple of nibbles - feel free to bring a little something to
      share, too.

      Or just bring yourself!

      At your service,

      Sofya

      ___
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      {o,o}
      (__(|
      "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
      -^-^-`
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5 8:12 AM
        Any chance of getting pictures and a write up for the Spring Slovo?

        On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Lisa Kies <lkies319@...> wrote:

        > Greetings from Sofya!
        >
        > The SIG Gathering at Gulf Wars is set for 3pm on Friday afternoon. I'll be
        > bringing a couple of nibbles - feel free to bring a little something to
        > share, too.
        >
        > Or just bring yourself!
        >
        > At your service,
        >
        > Sofya

        > ___
        > http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
        > {o,o}
        > (__(|
        > "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
        > -^-^-`
      • Lisa Kies
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5 8:25 AM
          I'll see what I can do. :-)

          On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 10:12 AM, goldschp tds.net <goldschp@...> wrote:

          > Any chance of getting pictures and a write up for the Spring Slovo?
          >

          > On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Lisa Kies <lkies319@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Greetings from Sofya!
          > >
          > > The SIG Gathering at Gulf Wars is set for 3pm on Friday afternoon. I'll
          > be
          > > bringing a couple of nibbles - feel free to bring a little something to
          > > share, too.
          > >
          > > Or just bring yourself!
          > >
          > > At your service,
          > >
          > > Sofya

          > > Lisa M. Kies, MD aka Sofya la Rus, OL, CW, CSH, druzhinnitsa Kramolnikova
          > > Mason City, IA aka Shire of Heraldshill, Calontir
          > > ___
          > > http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
          > > {o,o}
          > > "Si no necare, sana." "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
          > > (__(|
          > > "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
          > > -^-^-`

          ___