Re: [sig] No More Pearling 4 Me!

  • Owlharp@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011
      In fact, I just bought some pearls of her last weekend, and they were
      very reasonable.

      Fevronia

      On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:09:31 -0500 Purple Kat <purplkat597@...>
      writes:

      I know of a merchant who sells fresh water pearls at a good price...

      www.fabricdragon.com

      she dosen't have many pics - but e-mail her and tell her exactly what you
      want - and she probably has it..

      Katheryne

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2011
        in fact she is going to be at Wicked Winter Faire this weekend.

        www.wickedfaire.com

        Katheryne

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 18, 2011
          That looks fun, but I live in one of the Food states. Pennsic is halfway to Sommerset for me! Isn't she a costuming Laurel in the EK? Its a small world online!
          'dok