Re: Master Zygmunt Nadratowski, OL

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
      > Thanks Doc! It's been a fun ride. Now we get to sit in the back of the room
      > during meetings and drink. ;)

      Not yet my friends. Now is the time you can train and educate others on the wonders of the Slavic Culture!

      Hugs
      Magdalena
    • Carthell, Ed(B/TEC Ltd.)
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
        This is good news and well deserved. Hope to meet you some time bother. I loved the video and thank you for sharing it us.

        Earl Edward Ean Anderson KSCA OL

        Ed Carthell
        Structural Designer
        4317 N.E. Thurston Way, Suite 100
        Vancouver, WA 98662-6658
        office 360-713-9850
        cell 503-475-2300

        Think safety 1st

      • Owlharp@juno.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
          Pozdravlyayu vas!!!!!!

          Fevronia
          SHOCKING: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,734.09
          SPECIAL REPORT: High ticket items are being...
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d5daf6c49c643a0112st05vuc