Re: Master Zygmunt Nadratowski, OL

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
      Na zdrowie, moja przyjaciel!

      I am in esteeemed company for sure!

      W sluzbie marzen,

      Magdalena
    • Magdalena
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
        > Thanks Doc! It's been a fun ride. Now we get to sit in the back of the room
        > during meetings and drink. ;)

        Not yet my friends. Now is the time you can train and educate others on the wonders of the Slavic Culture!

        Hugs
        Magdalena
      • Carthell, Ed(B/TEC Ltd.)
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
          This is good news and well deserved. Hope to meet you some time bother. I loved the video and thank you for sharing it us.

          Earl Edward Ean Anderson KSCA OL

          Ed Carthell
          Structural Designer
          4317 N.E. Thurston Way, Suite 100
          Vancouver, WA 98662-6658
          office 360-713-9850
          cell 503-475-2300

          Think safety 1st

        • Owlharp@juno.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
            Pozdravlyayu vas!!!!!!

            Fevronia
            SHOCKING: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,734.09
            SPECIAL REPORT: High ticket items are being...
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d5daf6c49c643a0112st05vuc