Re: Master Zygmunt Nadratowski, OL

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
      Thanks Doc! It's been a fun ride. Now we get to sit in the back of the room
      during meetings and drink. ;)

      You can see the ceremony here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFM7ZpsRPR4
      --
      Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the

    • Magdalena
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
        Na zdrowie, moja przyjaciel!

        I am in esteeemed company for sure!

        W sluzbie marzen,

        Magdalena
      • Magdalena
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
          > Thanks Doc! It's been a fun ride. Now we get to sit in the back of the room
          > during meetings and drink. ;)

          Not yet my friends. Now is the time you can train and educate others on the wonders of the Slavic Culture!

          Hugs
          Magdalena
        • Carthell, Ed(B/TEC Ltd.)
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
            This is good news and well deserved. Hope to meet you some time bother. I loved the video and thank you for sharing it us.

            Earl Edward Ean Anderson KSCA OL

            Ed Carthell
            Structural Designer
            4317 N.E. Thurston Way, Suite 100
            Vancouver, WA 98662-6658
            office 360-713-9850
            cell 503-475-2300

            Think safety 1st

          • Owlharp@juno.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
              Pozdravlyayu vas!!!!!!

              Fevronia
              SHOCKING: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,734.09
              SPECIAL REPORT: High ticket items are being...
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d5daf6c49c643a0112st05vuc