Re: [sig] Master Zygmunt Nadratowski, OL

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2011
      For Master Zygmunt!

      VIVAT!! VIVAT!! VIVAT!!

      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
      ******************

      --- On Tue, 2/15/11, Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

      > From: Tim Nalley <mordakus@...>
      > Subject: [sig] Master Zygmunt Nadratowski, OL
      > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 8:37 AM
      > Greetings Esteemed Fellow Members of
      > The Slavic Interest Group!
      >      This past Saturday I had the great
      > honor of begging the Boon for Zigmunt "Ziggy" Nadratowski,
      > for Polish Studies and Costuming, in the presence of the
      > entire Royal families of the Midralm and Northshield, the
      > Prince of Eldomere and the baronial family of Andlcrag, here
      > in the Midrealm! I have shared his time for the past 4 years
      > and some change with one of our Super Dukes, Dag Thorgrimson
      > VI, who handles Ziggy's martial training!
      >      For those with an interest, or a
      > curious nature (orboth!), the easiest way to view the video
      > and many pictures would be on my or Ziggyzks Facebook pages,
      > accessed by either Tim Nalley or Tom Nadratowski
      > In Service,
      > 'dok
      > (Aka Mordak Timofeivich Rostovskogo, OL, Midrealm)

      >     sig-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
        Thanks Doc! It's been a fun ride. Now we get to sit in the back of the room
        during meetings and drink. ;)

        You can see the ceremony here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFM7ZpsRPR4
        --
        Zygmunt Nadratowski
        "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the

      • Magdalena
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 16, 2011
          Na zdrowie, moja przyjaciel!

          I am in esteeemed company for sure!

          W sluzbie marzen,

          Magdalena
        • Magdalena
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
            > Thanks Doc! It's been a fun ride. Now we get to sit in the back of the room
            > during meetings and drink. ;)

            Not yet my friends. Now is the time you can train and educate others on the wonders of the Slavic Culture!

            Hugs
            Magdalena
          • Carthell, Ed(B/TEC Ltd.)
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
              This is good news and well deserved. Hope to meet you some time bother. I loved the video and thank you for sharing it us.

              Earl Edward Ean Anderson KSCA OL

              Ed Carthell
              Structural Designer
              4317 N.E. Thurston Way, Suite 100
              Vancouver, WA 98662-6658
              office 360-713-9850
              cell 503-475-2300

              Think safety 1st

            • Owlharp@juno.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 17, 2011
                Pozdravlyayu vas!!!!!!

                Fevronia
                SHOCKING: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,734.09
                SPECIAL REPORT: High ticket items are being...
                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d5daf6c49c643a0112st05vuc