Master Zygmunt Nadratowski, OL

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15 5:37 AM
      Greetings Esteemed Fellow Members of The Slavic Interest Group!
      This past Saturday I had the great honor of begging the Boon for Zigmunt "Ziggy" Nadratowski, for Polish Studies and Costuming, in the presence of the entire Royal families of the Midralm and Northshield, the Prince of Eldomere and the baronial family of Andlcrag, here in the Midrealm! I have shared his time for the past 4 years and some change with one of our Super Dukes, Dag Thorgrimson VI, who handles Ziggy's martial training!
      For those with an interest, or a curious nature (orboth!), the easiest way to view the video and many pictures would be on my or Ziggyzks Facebook pages, accessed by either Tim Nalley or Tom Nadratowski
      In Service,
      'dok
      (Aka Mordak Timofeivich Rostovskogo, OL, Midrealm)
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15 6:36 AM
        For Master Zygmunt!

        VIVAT!! VIVAT!! VIVAT!!

        --Sfandra

        ******************
        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
        http://sfandra.webs.com
        ******************
        Never 'pearl' your butt.
        "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
        ******************

        > honor of begging the Boon for Zigmunt "Ziggy" Nadratowski,
        > for Polish Studies and Costuming, in the presence of the
        > entire Royal families of the Midralm and Northshield, the
        > Prince of Eldomere and the baronial family of Andlcrag, here
        > in the Midrealm! I have shared his time for the past 4 years
        > and some change with one of our Super Dukes, Dag Thorgrimson
        > VI, who handles Ziggy's martial training!
        >      For those with an interest, or a
        > curious nature (orboth!), the easiest way to view the video
        > and many pictures would be on my or Ziggyzks Facebook pages,
        > accessed by either Tim Nalley or Tom Nadratowski
        > In Service,
        > 'dok
        > (Aka Mordak Timofeivich Rostovskogo, OL, Midrealm)

        >     sig-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...
        http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
      • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 16 6:10 AM
          Thanks Doc! It's been a fun ride. Now we get to sit in the back of the room
          during meetings and drink. ;)

          You can see the ceremony here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFM7ZpsRPR4
          --
          Zygmunt Nadratowski
          "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the

        • Magdalena
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 16 6:38 AM
            Na zdrowie, moja przyjaciel!

            I am in esteeemed company for sure!

            W sluzbie marzen,

            Magdalena
          • Magdalena
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 17 6:49 AM
              > Thanks Doc! It's been a fun ride. Now we get to sit in the back of the room
              > during meetings and drink. ;)

              Not yet my friends. Now is the time you can train and educate others on the wonders of the Slavic Culture!

              Hugs
              Magdalena
            • Carthell, Ed(B/TEC Ltd.)
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 17 7:07 AM
                This is good news and well deserved. Hope to meet you some time bother. I loved the video and thank you for sharing it us.

                Earl Edward Ean Anderson KSCA OL

                Ed Carthell
                Structural Designer
                4317 N.E. Thurston Way, Suite 100
                Vancouver, WA 98662-6658
                office 360-713-9850
                cell 503-475-2300

                Think safety 1st

              • Owlharp@juno.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 17 3:27 PM
                  Pozdravlyayu vas!!!!!!

                  Fevronia
                  SHOCKING: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,734.09
                  SPECIAL REPORT: High ticket items are being...
                  http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d5daf6c49c643a0112st05vuc