Re: [sig] Fw: Annual Workshop in Medieval & Early Modern Slavic Studies, 2/18 UCLA

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Dear Paul, I am now at work on the Volga Bulgars and a new hypothesis upon the origin fo Kievan Rus and Great Novgorod and my work may (even tho part of it ) be consiedered a whole article. The problem is thta I have it in Italian. Would it be possibile to send it over as it is? It's a little bit long...
      Thanks for any reply.

      ALDO C. MARTURANO