Re: [sig] help with sewing fur as a lining

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
      That's why we love you, Sofya!

      Seriously, for anyone wanting or needing help with furhandling, fur trimming or furlining, please don't hesitatye to contact me! I have 15 years experience costuming with "recycled" fur items, and I'm always equally eager to help, or, learn something new! I'm fixing to do my 11th furlined coat,(the 2nd for my Lady) and my second tall furry
      3ussian trashcan hat (black fox) for Pan Zigmund's elevation ( I need to look good!).
      Contact me! I'll love to chat, and spread my love of fur (and pearls)!!!!
      'doch