Bounce Bounce!!!!

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      A friend just came back from Birka and brought me a book 'The Polish Heritage Songbook'.

      Probably it is post-SCA, but it is filled with 60+ songs - musical notation, words (in Polish) and even an Annotation section.

      WWWWHHHHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

      Trying to find Polish songs on the net (on English sites) is hard, finding the words is harder, finding the musical notation is impossible!!

      This book is loaded with all this and more!!!

      I can't wait to get home and pull out my recorder and start learning songs!!

      Katardzyna
      aka Katheryne the Spinner