More Blog Pictures!

  • mccoy4984
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Hello, Everyone!

      It's been a while and I've posted a lot of pictures since the last time I wrote. I don't know how many I've uploaded from Slovakia but the most beautiful are from Betliar Manor. For those of you interested in Aviation, I've also posted several of an MI-24 at a Slovak Air Force Base. I think you'll enjoy these.

      Finally, if you go about half-way down the homepage, you can see an old picture of me in the army. It was taken back in 1983 long before they had digital cameras (or color cameras for that matter). Please compare this picture of me (if you can find me) to the slide show in the upper left corner taken in Afghanistan. There's about a 25-year gap and I want to know how terribly I've aged so please leave comments!!!

      Here is the web address: http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      Thanks, Russ