Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [sig] Re: 11 Slavic U?

Expand Messages
  • Purple Kat
    Sfandra, Who would want to go to Russia?? Yucky winters... A better place is Warsaw or Krakow... hehehehehehehe Panni Katardzyna Niedzwiedzsca Bochenek aka
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 28, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Sfandra,

      Who would want to go to Russia?? Yucky winters...

      A better place is Warsaw or Krakow...
      hehehehehehehe
      Panni Katardzyna Niedzwiedzsca Bochenek
      aka
      Lady Katheryne the Spinner
      On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 8:41 PM, Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:

      > Boston is on the Eastern seaboard of the US. Many of our members are from
      > the middle of the USA, or even the western part of the USA. To visit Boston
      > would mean a VERY long drive (more than 12 hours) or an expensive flight.
      >
      > Basically, a location more central to the USA would be better for more
      > people. Although, you would be looking at an expensive air fare no matter
      > what, Rick! :-)
      >
      > But let us all take a moment to imagine gathering for a Slavic U. in Kiev
      > or Moscow.... *sighs dreamily* As soon as I hit the MegaMillions Lottery, I
      > promise to take us all!
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Sfandra
      >


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Lisa Kies
      Ah, but the white nights in St. Petersburg are magical... Sofya ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 28, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        Ah, but the white nights in St. Petersburg are magical...

        Sofya

        On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Purple Kat <purplkat597@...> wrote:

        > Sfandra,
        >
        > Who would want to go to Russia?? Yucky winters...
        >
        > A better place is Warsaw or Krakow...
        > hehehehehehehe
        > Panni Katardzyna Niedzwiedzsca Bochenek
        > aka
        > Lady Katheryne the Spinner
        > On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 8:41 PM, Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        > > But let us all take a moment to imagine gathering for a Slavic U. in Kiev
        > > or Moscow.... *sighs dreamily* As soon as I hit the MegaMillions Lottery,
        > I
        > > promise to take us all!
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > > Sfandra
        > >
        >
        >
        >
        >


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Sfandra
        Dmitrii -- Don t lead me into temptation, I can find it all by myself!! ;) --Sfandra
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 30, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          Dmitrii --
          Don't lead me into temptation, I can find it all by myself!! ;)

          --Sfandra


          --- On Fri, 1/28/11, christopher chastain <ckchastain@...> wrote:

          > From: christopher chastain <ckchastain@...>
          > Subject: RE: [sig] 11 Slavic U?
          > To: "Slavic Interest group" <sig@yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Friday, January 28, 2011, 10:00 AM
          >
          >
          > There's always Trimaris, we got disney world
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Yours in Humble Service,
          > Pomestnik Dmitrii Ivanov
          >
          >
          > I am a soldier of Trimaris, I will not yield!
          >
          > ()====[]::::::::::::::::::>
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > To: sig@yahoogroups.com
          > From: LiudmilaV@...
          > Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 06:52:58 -0800
          > Subject: Re: [sig] 11 Slavic U?
          >
          >
          >  
          >
          >
          >
          > Would people come to California? Probably as bad as Boston,
          > but could be a vacation...
          > Liudmila
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:14 AM, "goldschp tds.net" <goldschp@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I have heard nothing.
          > >
          > > Anyone interested in hosting?
          > >
          > > On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Pan Zygmunt
          > Nadratowski <
          > > panzygmunt@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > >>
          > >>
          > >> Is there one this year? If so, where at?
          > >> --
          > >> Zygmunt Nadratowski
          > >> "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt
          > in your face. Then the
          > >> worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that
          > order"
          > >> Want to learn to fight rapier or rattan? Ask me
          > and I'll come & teach!
          > >> SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org
          > >>
          > >> [Non-text portions of this message have been
          > removed]
          > >>
          > >>
          > >>
          > >
          > >
          > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > ------------------------------------
          > >
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >
          > >
          > >
          >
          >
          >    
          >         
          >           
          >  
          >
          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >
          >
          >
          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          >
          >     sig-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
          >
          >
          >
        • Amy Tubbs
          The cost of renting an indoor location here in sunny southern California can be very, very expensive. We have some schools that are great to work with, but
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            The cost of renting an indoor location here in sunny southern California can
            be very, very expensive. We have some schools that are great to work with,
            but when I checked 2 years ago for an event, they charged $55 per hour for a
            minimum of 8 hours...and that was just for the custodian. If there is a
            sincere interest in coming to southern California (I live 4 miles from
            Disneyland), then I can look into current pricing and see if it will be
            affordable or cost-prohibitive.

            Also, Orange County has an airport (SNA - John Wayne) as well as many nearby
            (Ontario, Long Beach, Burbank, and LAX).

            --Vitasha

            P.S. The weather this weekend is forecast at 75 degrees and sunny. :P

            On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:09 AM, goldschp tds.net <goldschp@...> wrote:

            > I would! I do it a lot already anyway, but most of all I's like to see a
            > University take place in another part of the US and we have plenty of
            > interest on the West Coast. Do you know of a group who would sponsor it?
            >
            > -- Paul
            >
            > On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Liudmila <LiudmilaV@...> wrote:
            >
            > >
            > >
            > > Would people come to California? Probably as bad as Boston, but could be
            > a
            > > vacation...
            > > Liudmila
            > >
            > > Sent from my iPhone
            > >
            > > On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:14 AM, "goldschp tds.net" <goldschp@...
            > <goldschp%40tds.net>>
            > > wrote:
            > >
            > > > I have heard nothing.
            > > >
            > > > Anyone interested in hosting?
            > > >
            > > > On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <
            > > > panzygmunt@... <panzygmunt%40gmail.com>> wrote:
            > > >
            > > >>
            > > >>
            > > >> Is there one this year? If so, where at?
            > > >> --
            > > >> Zygmunt Nadratowski
            > > >> "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then
            > the
            > > >> worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order"
            > > >> Want to learn to fight rapier or rattan? Ask me and I'll come & teach!
            > > >> SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org
            > > >>
            > > >> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            > > >>
            > > >>
            > > >>
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > ------------------------------------
            > > >
            > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > >
            > >
            >
            >
            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            >
            >
            >
            > ------------------------------------
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            >
            >
            >


            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • Tim Nalley
            What about Vegas? Cheap flights, plenty of empty hotel rooms, lots of entertainmment!  Best Regards, dok Dreams are only the realities of yesterday waiting
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 2, 2011
            • 0 Attachment
              What about Vegas? Cheap flights, plenty of empty hotel rooms, lots of
              entertainmment!

               Best Regards,
              'dok
              "Dreams are only the realities of yesterday waiting to happen"




              ________________________________
              From: Amy Tubbs <ivanova.doch@...>
              To: sig@yahoogroups.com
              Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 12:17:33 AM
              Subject: Re: [sig] 11 Slavic U?

               
              The cost of renting an indoor location here in sunny southern California can
              be very, very expensive. We have some schools that are great to work with,
              but when I checked 2 years ago for an event, they charged $55 per hour for a
              minimum of 8 hours...and that was just for the custodian. If there is a
              sincere interest in coming to southern California (I live 4 miles from
              Disneyland), then I can look into current pricing and see if it will be
              affordable or cost-prohibitive.

              Also, Orange County has an airport (SNA - John Wayne) as well as many nearby
              (Ontario, Long Beach, Burbank, and LAX).

              --Vitasha

              P.S. The weather this weekend is forecast at 75 degrees and sunny. :P

              On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:09 AM, goldschp tds.net <goldschp@...> wrote:

              > I would! I do it a lot already anyway, but most of all I's like to see a
              > University take place in another part of the US and we have plenty of
              > interest on the West Coast. Do you know of a group who would sponsor it?
              >
              > -- Paul
              >
              > On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Liudmila <LiudmilaV@...> wrote:
              >
              > >
              > >
              > > Would people come to California? Probably as bad as Boston, but could be
              > a
              > > vacation...
              > > Liudmila
              > >
              > > Sent from my iPhone
              > >
              > > On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:14 AM, "goldschp tds.net" <goldschp@...
              > <goldschp%40tds.net>>
              > > wrote:
              > >
              > > > I have heard nothing.
              > > >
              > > > Anyone interested in hosting?
              > > >
              > > > On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <
              > > > panzygmunt@... <panzygmunt%40gmail.com>> wrote:
              > > >
              > > >>
              > > >>
              > > >> Is there one this year? If so, where at?
              > > >> --
              > > >> Zygmunt Nadratowski
              > > >> "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then
              > the
              > > >> worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order"
              > > >> Want to learn to fight rapier or rattan? Ask me and I'll come & teach!
              > > >> SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org
              > > >>
              > > >> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              > > >>
              > > >>
              > > >>
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > ------------------------------------
              > > >
              > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > >
              > >
              >
              >
              > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              >
              >
              >
              > ------------------------------------
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >
              >
              >
              >

              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]







              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.