Re: Guess I'll just have to say it...

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
      HOW WONDERFUL! I am so glad for you my friend. You deserve the honor.

      YIS,
      Magdalena
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
        Ziggy was great, but he's a natural ham! My Lady and I are the Russian couple watching the show! Got new respect for the Soveriegns of all courts!

        'doch

        On Mon Jan 10th, 2011 9:27 AM EST Jennifer Nelson Kemp wrote:

        >Congrats! Welcome to the order! We're just a big bunch of geeks.
        >
        >Ianuk
        >
        >On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:04 AM, <outkast_samurai@...> wrote:
        >

        >> Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.
        >>

        >> Vladimir

      • Nikulai Ivanovich
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
          Vivant!!!

          On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <
          panzygmunt@...> wrote:

          > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
          > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb, at the
          > Val Day event in Kalamazoo.
          > My daughter shot video of it here -
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxyacBeiAM
          > --
          > Zygmunt Nadratowski
          > "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the
          > worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order"
          > Want to learn to fight rapier or rattan? Ask me and I'll come & teach!
          > SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org

          Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
          Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or
          Saepe dormitans at semper vigilans. - Often sleeping, but ever vigiant.
          http://www.atlow.org

        • Rosie
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
            > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
            > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb,

            It's a good thing to be saying! Congratulations!

            Nawojka down in Lochac
          • Bill Anderson
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
              congratulations,