Re: [sig] NOT Going to Gulf Wars

  • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 10, 2011
      Oh, sorry Sfandra. Gulf is a wonderfully fun event. I had a blast last year
      but this year is out of the cards since its around Baronial Investiture (I
      have SCA Grandkids!) and well, our due date for our first child. I would
      have loved to have seen everyone again. Sighs.

      Everyone going, keep us posted and take good pictures!

      Ianuk