Re: [sig] Guess I'll just have to say it...

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
      > No other way but to just dive in and
      > say it. I was asked to become a member
      > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona
      > studies/Polish Garb, at the
      > Val Day event in Kalamazoo.

      WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

      CONGRATS!!!!!!

      And I must say, that expression of shock was priceless.....

      Tons of hugs,
      Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
      ******************
    • Lisa Kies
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
        On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 6:42 AM, Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <
        panzygmunt@...> wrote:

        > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
        > of the Order of the Laurel...

        Yay!

        Congratulations!

        Sofya

        ___
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
        {o,o}
        (__(|
        "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
        -^-^-`
      • Patricia Hefner
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
          Congratulations!
          THL Isabelle de Foix
          Kingdom of Meridies

          blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

          ________________________________
          panzygmunt@...> wrote:

          > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
          > of the Order of the Laurel...

          Yay!

          Congratulations!

          Sofya

          ___
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
            Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.

            Vladimir

            No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
            of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb, at the
            Val Day event in Kalamazoo.
            My daughter shot video of it here -
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxyacBeiAM
            --
            Zygmunt Nadratowski
            "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the

          • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
              Congrats! Welcome to the order! We're just a big bunch of geeks.

              Ianuk

              On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:04 AM, <outkast_samurai@...> wrote:

              > Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.
              >

              > Vladimir

            • Magdalena
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                HOW WONDERFUL! I am so glad for you my friend. You deserve the honor.

                YIS,
                Magdalena
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                  Ziggy was great, but he's a natural ham! My Lady and I are the Russian couple watching the show! Got new respect for the Soveriegns of all courts!

                  'doch

                  On Mon Jan 10th, 2011 9:27 AM EST Jennifer Nelson Kemp wrote:

                  >Congrats! Welcome to the order! We're just a big bunch of geeks.
                  >
                  >Ianuk
                  >
                  >On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:04 AM, <outkast_samurai@...> wrote:
                  >

                  >> Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.
                  >>

                  >> Vladimir

                • Nikulai Ivanovich
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                    Vivant!!!

                    On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <
                    panzygmunt@...> wrote:

                    > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
                    > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb, at the
                    > Val Day event in Kalamazoo.
                    > My daughter shot video of it here -
                    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxyacBeiAM
                    > --
                    > Zygmunt Nadratowski
                    > "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the
                    > worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order"
                    > Want to learn to fight rapier or rattan? Ask me and I'll come & teach!
                    > SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org

                    Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
                    Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or
                    Saepe dormitans at semper vigilans. - Often sleeping, but ever vigiant.
                    http://www.atlow.org

                  • Rosie
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                      > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
                      > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb,

                      It's a good thing to be saying! Congratulations!

                      Nawojka down in Lochac
                    • Bill Anderson
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                        congratulations,