NOT Going to Gulf Wars

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 9, 2011
      I have a sad.

      It appears that I cannot attend Gulf Wars after all. Questionable employment, and possible home purchase means I don't have the nearly 2K it would cost me to fly, rent a car, and stay at a hotel, and I'm not able to drive it either.

      Unless something changes in the next month, I now cannot attend. I'm very very bummed about this, because I was very very excited to go.

      Sadly,
      Sfandra

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
    • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 10, 2011
        Oh, sorry Sfandra. Gulf is a wonderfully fun event. I had a blast last year
        but this year is out of the cards since its around Baronial Investiture (I
        have SCA Grandkids!) and well, our due date for our first child. I would
        have loved to have seen everyone again. Sighs.

        Everyone going, keep us posted and take good pictures!

        Ianuk