Re: [sig] Guess I'll just have to say it...

  • Owlharp@juno.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
      Heartiest congratulations to you, and welcome to the Order!

      Mistress Fevronia Murometsa

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
        > No other way but to just dive in and
        > say it. I was asked to become a member
        > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona
        > studies/Polish Garb, at the
        > Val Day event in Kalamazoo.

        WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

        CONGRATS!!!!!!

        And I must say, that expression of shock was priceless.....

        Tons of hugs,
        Sfandra

        ******************
        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
        http://sfandra.webs.com
        ******************
        Never 'pearl' your butt.
        "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
        ******************
      • Lisa Kies
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
          On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 6:42 AM, Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <
          panzygmunt@...> wrote:

          > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
          > of the Order of the Laurel...

          Yay!

          Congratulations!

          Sofya

          ___
          http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
          {o,o}
          (__(|
          "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
          -^-^-`
        • Patricia Hefner
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
            Congratulations!
            THL Isabelle de Foix
            Kingdom of Meridies

            blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

            ________________________________
            panzygmunt@...> wrote:

            > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
            > of the Order of the Laurel...

            Yay!

            Congratulations!

            Sofya

            ___
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
              Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.

              Vladimir

              No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
              of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb, at the
              Val Day event in Kalamazoo.
              My daughter shot video of it here -
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxyacBeiAM
              --
              Zygmunt Nadratowski
              "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the

            • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                Congrats! Welcome to the order! We're just a big bunch of geeks.

                Ianuk

                On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:04 AM, <outkast_samurai@...> wrote:

                > Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.
                >

                > Vladimir

              • Magdalena
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                  HOW WONDERFUL! I am so glad for you my friend. You deserve the honor.

                  YIS,
                  Magdalena
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                    Ziggy was great, but he's a natural ham! My Lady and I are the Russian couple watching the show! Got new respect for the Soveriegns of all courts!

                    'doch

                    On Mon Jan 10th, 2011 9:27 AM EST Jennifer Nelson Kemp wrote:

                    >Congrats! Welcome to the order! We're just a big bunch of geeks.
                    >
                    >Ianuk
                    >
                    >On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:04 AM, <outkast_samurai@...> wrote:
                    >

                    >> Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.
                    >>

                    >> Vladimir

                  • Nikulai Ivanovich
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                      Vivant!!!

                      On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <
                      panzygmunt@...> wrote:

                      > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
                      > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb, at the
                      > Val Day event in Kalamazoo.
                      > My daughter shot video of it here -
                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxyacBeiAM
                      > --
                      > Zygmunt Nadratowski
                      > "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the
                      > worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order"
                      > Want to learn to fight rapier or rattan? Ask me and I'll come & teach!
                      > SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org

                      Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
                      Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or
                      Saepe dormitans at semper vigilans. - Often sleeping, but ever vigiant.
                      http://www.atlow.org

                    • Rosie
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                        > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
                        > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb,

                        It's a good thing to be saying! Congratulations!

                        Nawojka down in Lochac
                      • Bill Anderson
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                          congratulations,