Guess I'll just have to say it...

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
      No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
      of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb, at the
      Val Day event in Kalamazoo.
      My daughter shot video of it here -
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxyacBeiAM
      --
      Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
        Heartiest congratulations to you, and welcome to the Order!

        Mistress Fevronia Murometsa

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
          > No other way but to just dive in and
          > say it. I was asked to become a member
          > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona
          > studies/Polish Garb, at the
          > Val Day event in Kalamazoo.

          WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

          CONGRATS!!!!!!

          And I must say, that expression of shock was priceless.....

          Tons of hugs,
          Sfandra

          ******************
          Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          KOE, OM, Haus VDK, East Kingdom
          http://sfandra.webs.com
          ******************
          Never 'pearl' your butt.
          "Ja mogu sdelat' to."
          ******************
        • Lisa Kies
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
            On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 6:42 AM, Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <
            panzygmunt@...> wrote:

            > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
            > of the Order of the Laurel...

            Yay!

            Congratulations!

            Sofya

            ___
            http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
            {o,o}
            (__(|
            "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
            -^-^-`
          • Patricia Hefner
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
              Congratulations!
              THL Isabelle de Foix
              Kingdom of Meridies

              blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

              ________________________________
              panzygmunt@...> wrote:

              > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
              > of the Order of the Laurel...

              Yay!

              Congratulations!

              Sofya

              ___
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
                Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.

                Vladimir

                No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
                of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb, at the
                Val Day event in Kalamazoo.
                My daughter shot video of it here -
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxyacBeiAM
                --
                Zygmunt Nadratowski
                "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the
                worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order"

              • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                  Congrats! Welcome to the order! We're just a big bunch of geeks.

                  Ianuk

                  On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:04 AM, <outkast_samurai@...> wrote:

                  > Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.
                  >

                  > Vladimir

                • Magdalena
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                    HOW WONDERFUL! I am so glad for you my friend. You deserve the honor.

                    YIS,
                    Magdalena
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                      Ziggy was great, but he's a natural ham! My Lady and I are the Russian couple watching the show! Got new respect for the Soveriegns of all courts!

                      'doch

                      On Mon Jan 10th, 2011 9:27 AM EST Jennifer Nelson Kemp wrote:

                      >Congrats! Welcome to the order! We're just a big bunch of geeks.
                      >
                      >Ianuk
                      >
                      >On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:04 AM, <outkast_samurai@...> wrote:
                      >

                      >> Congratulations! You'll certainly be a wonderful addition to the Order.
                      >>

                      >> Vladimir

                    • Nikulai Ivanovich
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                        Vivant!!!

                        On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <
                        panzygmunt@...> wrote:

                        > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
                        > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb, at the
                        > Val Day event in Kalamazoo.
                        > My daughter shot video of it here -
                        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxyacBeiAM
                        > --
                        > Zygmunt Nadratowski
                        > "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the
                        > worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order"
                        > Want to learn to fight rapier or rattan? Ask me and I'll come & teach!
                        > SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org

                        Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
                        Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or
                        Saepe dormitans at semper vigilans. - Often sleeping, but ever vigiant.
                        http://www.atlow.org

                      • Rosie
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                          > No other way but to just dive in and say it. I was asked to become a member
                          > of the Order of the Laurel for Polish Persona studies/Polish Garb,

                          It's a good thing to be saying! Congratulations!

                          Nawojka down in Lochac
                        • Bill Anderson
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 10, 2011
                            congratulations,