Re: [sig] Re: 10th century Rus

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
      Did you mean bibliographies?

      I wasn't aware that these websites about Russian clothing also had
      biographies on them.

      ;-)

      I didn't realize that you were looking for _bibliographies_ rather than web
      articles. Go to the bottom of this page for my main sources:
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/KRC.html

      On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Spider <widowmakerelf@...> wrote:

      > thanks, you really have to dig through the biographies on some of these.
      > Steph

      Sofya

      ___
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      {o,o}
      (__(|
      "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
      -^-^-`
    • Spider
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
        oops, yup. Looking too long at the screen :-P
        Stephanie
        http://thespidersweb.webs.com/index.html

        "Separated from the natural world, we are lonely, destructive and guilty- but
        our solutions to environmental destruction are crafted within the frame of mind
        that created the division and isolation. "Saving nature" because it makes
        economic sense, because the natural world may contain drugs to heal human ills
        or even because doing so is "natural justice"- these are all arguments from the
        Cartesian world where mind acts on the world, observing, analyzing, quantifying.
        Above all, they are arguments, and in every argument there is a winner and a
        loser."
        David Suzuki, the Sacred Balance

        ________________________________
        I wasn't aware that these websites about Russian clothing also had
        biographies on them.

        ;-)

        I didn't realize that you were looking for _bibliographies_ rather than web
        articles. Go to the bottom of this page for my main sources:
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/KRC.html

        On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Spider <widowmakerelf@...> wrote:

        > thanks, you really have to dig through the biographies on some of these.
        > Steph

        Sofya

        ___