scroll text translation

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2011
      Greetings, I have a scroll text that needs to be translated into Russian.
      The phrasing is based on the Lisa Kies work and follows period texts as
      closely as I could manage. Is there anyone out there who could look this
      over for me to make sure I haven't made any glaring errors and provide a
      Russian translation? I would really appreciate the help and would definitely
      credit you for your work.

      THL Marija Kotok
      --
      *<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/brainyquote/QUOTEBR/%7E3/iyyDshjR9cA/albert_schweitzer.html>
      *

    • Lisa Kies
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2011
        A bow from Sofya to Marija

        On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Marilyn Kinyon <mamalynxx@...> wrote:

        > Greetings, I have a scroll text that needs to be translated into Russian.
        > The phrasing is based on the Lisa Kies work and follows period texts as
        > closely as I could manage. Is there anyone out there who could look this
        > over for me to make sure I haven't made any glaring errors and provide a
        > Russian translation? I would really appreciate the help and would
        > definitely
        > credit you for your work.

        I can take a look at it. I'm a little familiar with Lisa Kies work.

        ;-)

        At your service,

        Sofya

        ___