Re: [sig] period-ish buttons for Polish doublet

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi
      Do you have a picture so I have a better idea of what you want?

      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2011
        <<Greetings all. I'm working on a bodice for myself. Polish late period
        women's clothes began to copy men's styles. I'm not sure if I will
        eventurally go with the dangling buttons or go with the flat trim
        (parmentiere?).
        If you've found a supplier, please send their name my way!
        In Service,
        Magdalena>>

        I haven't. I make my own. Although Fire Mountain has some that work.
        http://www.firemountaingems.com/
        --
        Zygmunt Nadratowski
        "Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the

      • John Staeck
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2011
          You might try renaissance-reflections.com  as they have a variety of cast buttons, mostly flat, but with many different styles.  If the specific link doesn't come through (from memory here) you might Google or search :renaissance-reflections buttons sca" - best, Janos