Re: [sig] trying to get my name authorized in the sca... help!

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      I'm not a Croatian persona. Maybe the SIG website has the info you need.
      THL Isabelle de Foix

      blog URL: http://verte76.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Chelsea Johnson <cjohnson_008@...> wrote:

        > alrighty anyone who knows about the sca name authorization proceedure and or slavic
        > names please help!

        Have a look through the Slavic names section at Saint Gabriel. Since
        they are documented to period, you'll get an idea what sorts of names
        were used.

        http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/slavic.shtml

        Kazimira