AnTir 12th Night Slavic Book Dive!

  • Mir Plemmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      Greetings, all.

      I have confirmation that we have a room for an hour at 10 Saturday morning,
      to play in each others' libraries... and I have some goodies from one of
      those Russian import merchants - looks like the tail end of someones's
      booth. They were gifted to me, and the ones I can bear to part with are free
      to a good home.

      We've done a few book dives before - chances to show and tell our resources,
      compare notes, arrange loans, tell stories... I sincerely hope (locals) will
      come, will share, and will be edified by their fellow Slavs. I'll be
      bringing a couple of boxes of books, myself.

      I must confess that the current scheduled time conflicts with Chirurgeons,
      so I'll be in early (9:30, I hope, there's no panel before us) to set out my
      books, and get back from Chirurgeons as quickly as I can...

      isttd,
      Mir