Hello and Long time

  • kseniia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010
      Hello Everyone!

      My SCA name is Kseniia Nikolaeva doch' and I am re-activating my account for the first time in years! I originally started on here in 1999, when I first joined the SCA. I left the SCA for a number of reasons, but re-joined a year and a half ago. After going slow with my re-involvement, I'm ready to get back into it.

      I still have a 16th century Russian persona, who is from the Pskov region of Russia. In the SCA, I first started playing in Ealdormere, but moved to Avacal a couple years ago for mundane reasons, and re-joined the SCA here. There's even a Russian laurel in my area now!

      Anyways, I hope those of you who may remember me are well, and I look forward to getting back into this wonderful game of ours!

      Kseniia