beading

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      For all of my wonderful friends who are into Russian Beading. Here is a
      little gem I found online. A russian book on beading. Go to the bottom of
      the page and click on the symbol to open the book. Many gorgeous pictures (
      which you can enlarge for detail) , some have dates.

      May visions of sugar plums dance in your heads...
      http://reijo.multiply.com/journal/item/141/Pearlwork_in_Russia_in_XVI-XVII_centuries
      --
      "We are what we believe we are." C.S.Lewis