Temple rings, books, jewelry and more

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Greetings All,

      A while ago I posted this link. it is a store in Moscow that sells

      http://www.mirdrevnostei.ru/

      Anyhow, on December 17th my mom will be traveling to Moscow to visit family. I
      will not be going unfortunately.
      She has agreed to bring back a few things for me and also for the fellow SIG
      people.
      They have a very extensive catalog online and if anyone needs help browsing this
      stuff please let me know and I do my best to assist in the search.

      As far as books go and there seem to be a few of interest to me. I will be
      getting copies of the following:
      http://www.mirdrevnostei.ru/index.php?productID=2334
      http://www.mirdrevnostei.ru/index.php?productID=2459
      http://www.mirdrevnostei.ru/index.php?productID=1151
      http://www.mirdrevnostei.ru/index.php?productID=2259
      http://www.mirdrevnostei.ru/index.php?productID=2859
      http://www.mirdrevnostei.ru/index.php?productID=2257

      maybe more... i know i can't ask her to bring back all the books well not at
      once :) but i can get them brought back by another traveling party later
      I think the books can be scanned and photocopied to share. I can actually
      scan/PDF them this way we an share them between multiple people.

      Please let me know if you would like anything.
      I'm in NYC and depending on where you are I can mail you stuff, give at an event
      or at Pennsic.

      I'm not looking to make a profit on this, so whatever the price is converted to
      dollars based on the conversion rate at the time, right now it's about 30 rubles
      for $1
      and shipping if you'd like stuff shipped, that's it.

      Please let me by December 10th or earlier if you would like anything.

      Sincerely,

      Lady Lada Monguligin

      Lada

      Oooooh...