Stringing beads

  • dyscordant_rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I'm working on stringing together some necklaces for some of my early Rus stuff and I've found myself a little stumped on what would have been used to string things together. I realize that most of the probable available options wouldn't have survived in the graves. Does anyone have any good or interesting sources they would recommend? Jewellry making is a bit out of my normal areas of work so my own books are limited in this particular area.

      Thanks,
      Xristina