Re: [sig] Question on ushkuiniks

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      At this moment there are historical disputes about ushkuiniki from Novgorod as it seems that Novgorod the Great was not founded as it is usually reported by Slovenes early in the IX century but by VOLGA BULGARS and that the ushkuiniki of the XII cent. were actually Bulgar rebels who wanted to set up their own organization streamupwards in Viatka allying with Bolgar the Great against Moscow.
      I hope this will help you.

      Ciao

      Aldo