Re: Maestra

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 20, 2010
      Then in that case, as Lada pointed out. For a craftsman or craftswoman, go with Majstorica. That is a person who builds, or has earned an experience, or mastered a craft. I think it will be okay within the SCA to use that Slavic term. But, the decision is all yours. Luck.

      YiS
      Branimira
      East Kingdom.