Re: projects

  • Linda Learn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2000
      I feel so at home in the SCA. After years of strange looks, snide comments
      from family and "helpful" bullying about unfinished projects, its so nice to
      be with other creative people who know 'how it is'.
      Linda/Maria (with three major garb projects, an unfinished website, a half
      completed building/workshop, a year-end exchequer report [just got that
      office], a schola in planning, a major ad program to be developed.....etc.
      fabrix@...
      www.classactfabrics.com

      > > Not even close to the only one - do you know any
      > > SCAdians who don't have a
      > > half dozen unfinished projects? (Okay - one or two
      > > of them might have a
      > > different half dozen projects than they started with
      > > but I think they are
      > > the minority).
      > >

      > Oh, golly -- I peeked into the needlework newsgroup
      > and they all seem to have 6 (or more) projects going
      > at once! I suppose it keeps you from getting bored,
      > but I'm afraid I'd never get anything done.

    • Robert J Welenc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2000
        At 09:51 AM 1/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
        >I feel so at home in the SCA. After years of strange looks, snide
        comments
        >from family and "helpful" bullying about unfinished projects, its so
        nice to
        >be with other creative people who know 'how it is'.

        Not to mention the hundreds/thousands of books in one's personal
        library...

        Alanna
        Saying of the day:
        If you don't have one, BUY A FIRE EXTINGUISHER NOW!!!